- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, melted butter, sweet potato puree, and milk.
- Add in flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and gently stir until combined.
- Heat a griddle or skillet over medium heat until drops of water sizzle; brush lightly with oil or butter. Pour or scoop batter onto the griddle.
- Cook until bubbles form, then flip and cook the other side until golden brown. Transfer to a platter to keep warm.
- Repeat with remaining batter, brushing griddle with more oil or butter as necessary.
Pecan Candy Topping:
- Toss desired amount of pecans in equal amounts of molasses and maple syrup. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes.